Thursday, November 6, 2008

a lits of times I have fallen off my long board, and injuries obtained

- one time I was standing on it in my drive way, and a friend decided to shout my name from far away and scare me, I fell for the first time, and I hit my funny bone.
- after work once, I was long boarding through the parking lot of Reams and I ran over a small bit of plastic and made me fall forward. I spilled coke and custard everywhere, it was probably pretty hilarious to watch. I hit and bruised my sternum (which means sword in latin) and I scraped my chin and forearm.
- I hate winter and one time I was long boarding home, after work and a parking lot session, and it had been raining all day. The rain made the bridge slightly slippery, so when I carved my wheels decided to slide out from under me and I fell on my side. I hit my hip and bruised it pretty badly, and my shoulder was really sore and I also hit my head, but only slightly, I'm pretty good at protecting my head.
- again I say, I hate winter. During fall things fall from trees, like leaves and sticks. Sticks are hard to travel over on a long board, at high speeds. When you try to travel over sticks on a long board at high speeds, you fall, and when your hands are in your pockets, you fall like a log and look dumb. My shoulder hurts, a lot. This was also the first time my long board has caused any sort of blood pouring from my body (it was more of a trickle really).
- that's all. for now.

1 comment:

CatherineWO said...

Jenni,
I must confess that I don't even know what a long board is, but from your list, it sounds quite dangerous. I'm glad you have survived it all.
Grandma O.