Saturday, October 18, 2008

15 things I am not ashamed of

1. I have no money in any long term savings
2. I stole a computer, just for three years
3. I have been playing snake for the past two hours
4. I spend more time at school and work than I do at home, including the time I'm sleeping
5. when I take off my shoes I rub the scum out from in between my toes
6. I just youtubed The Impossible Quiz Answers
7. I wore pink cowboy boots for years as a child
8. As a kindergartner I was convinced that I could be the pink power ranger when I grew up
9. I hate pink
10. I am in love with about six mexican men, one of whom happens to be gay
11. my best friend (on this continent, under the age of twenty) is six
12. I puked in the parking lot of the Utah Office of Education (I'm actually really proud of that)
13. I swear in my head, a lot
14. my math teacher used to think I was a pothead
15. I dance like a madman

2 comments:

CatherineWO said...

If I were making a similar list, Jenni, having you as a friend would be at the top of the list.

Grandma Ockey

Amelia said...

you do the swearing thing too?? i thought it was just me!!
another reason to love you!