Saturday, December 6, 2008

things I love about work, a list in no particular order

- the bread
- my gay mexican lover
- samalander
- Duncan
- sleeping on the concrete in the sun, or rain, depending on my health status
- parking lot sessions, when they used to happen
- the colors
- the christmas tree
- dance parties
- gregorio jesus delgado
- hmmm, even Izzy
- "tranquila" "tequila?" "shakira shakira"
- victorino
- "la la la, la la la, elmo's song"
- all of my mexican lovers
- working doubles
- there's never a dull moment at cafe zupas
- C O L A cola
- chef's coats
- 2 years?! are you serious!?!
- Maria Isabel
- EspaƱol
- I have always wanted to spit on a grill
- I have always wanted to wear one of the big mixing bowls as a hat
- all christmas music, all the time
- Jen-Tron the hippie
- y coneja
- sitting on the trash cans
- julia always talks super fast, and it is SUPER intense
- I can longboard to work in 14 minutes, which is an awesome thing
- sitting on the floor in the office
- pay day!

2 comments:

Amelia said...

can I work at zoopas?

Miss Shelly said...

Sleeping *in* the concrete? It that like sleeping with the fishes or wearing cement shoes?