Thursday, December 18, 2008

things that make me giggle

- my friggin sweet purple vans
- the fact that I am in love with a 32 year old gay mexican
- my sister and I have matching jackets
- the hole in my jeans
- that time I got my tongue stuck to a frozen pole
- the sticker on my laptop, his name is Purple The Dinosaur
- the hat jorge gave me for christmas
- the bag jorge gave me for christmas
- christmas is in exactly six days
- the breakfast club, the play
- muddie buddies, aka puppy chow, aka monkey munch
- I think purple is my favorite color
- when my seminary teacher saw my shoes, he bust out in a fit of giggles
- my dog's void of a tail
- skullcandy headphones?
- all you need is love
- singing christmas carols to the alzheimers ward, in spanish
- greg's head
- celtics v. jazz in february! and I want to go
- running with scissors, a memior by agusten burroughs
- I have a cross eyed white cat

1 comment:

CatherineWO said...

Ah, Jenni, you make me giggle.